There’s nothing like a film about badass women kicking ass and taking names… Big Bad Wolves is a short film that follows four teenage BFFs in New York who, as a result of a friend’s recent sexual assault, become a violent, vigilante girl gang determined to take down the patriarchy. Set in hyper-real NYC, the film is a cross between ‘Now and Then’ and ‘Kill Bill’ and we think it sounds pretty f*cking awesome.
All that said, this dark, irreverent, funny, and all-around amazing film won’t get made without your help. The creators need to raise $35,000 to make it happen and they’ve launched a Kickstarter to get there. They’re close to hitting their goal but they need your support. Head over to Kickstarter to support this incredible project and help bring it to life!
And, if the plot wasn’t enough to pull you in, please take note that Big Bad Wolves was also written by women and has an all-female creative team. What’s not to love?
- Do You Act Like A Hot Girl Or An Ugly Girl? Here Are 20 Differences
- 5 Self-Defeating Thoughts You Have When You’re Single — How to Silence Them
- 16 Reasons The Best Women Often Stay Single The Longest
- He’s Just Not That Into You — Now What? 5 Things to Focus On
- Suck It Up & Ask These 14 Deep Questions Early In A Relationship
- 10 Things You Need More Than A Husband
- 40 Things Every Woman Should Understand About Love
- Is He Your Future Husband or a Waste of Time? Here are 18 Differences
Share this article now!