There’s nothing like a film about badass females kicking ass and taking names to brighten your day, right? While empowering women in media are definitely not in short supply, it’s not often you find a story with passion, heart, AND comedy. That’s where Big Bad Wolves comes in. The Kickstarter-funded short film follows four teenage BFFs in New York who, as a result of a friend’s recent sexual assault, decide to become a vigilante girl gang out to set things right. It’s dark, it’s funny, and it’s all-around amazing.
If the plot alone wasn’t enough to pull you in, Big Bad Wolves was also written by women and has an all-female creative team. What’s not to love? Head over to Kickstarter to support this incredible project and help bring it to life!
- 5 Self-Defeating Thoughts You Have When You’re Single — How to Silence Them
- 40 Things Every Woman Should Understand About Love
- Suck It Up & Ask These 14 Deep Questions Early In A Relationship
- He’s Just Not That Into You — Now What? 5 Things to Focus On
- 10 Things You Need More Than A Husband
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 12 Affirmations All Single Girls Should Remember
- Is He Your Future Husband or a Waste of Time? Here are 18 Differences
Share this article now!