It’s only natural to be angry at sex offenders, especially those guilty of crimes against children. However, one Florida man decided to take justice in his own hands when he headed to a local motel and attempted to “barbecue” the child molesters staying at the property. Instead, 50-year-old Jorge Porto-Sierra ended up in cuffs.
Jorge Porto-Sierra admitted attempted murder. He told Osceola County investigators that he did indeed attempt to kill multiple people at the Friendly Village Inn & Motel in Kissimmee because he wanted to “barbecue all the child molesters on fire and kill them,” according to WESH.
Two of the four victims were convicted sex offenders. That doesn’t make it right, and it also doesn’t shed any light on how Porto-Sierra decided who to go after. No one died, fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately, in his eyes).
It’s clear that Jorge Porto-Sierra wasn’t in his right frame of mind. Witnesses claim that he made many threats, including telling one victim “I’m going to kill you, child molester,” before pouring gasoline on his door. It was also reported that he hit a couple’s car and poured gasoline on it and was holding a cigarette throughout the incident. In addition, he allegedly broke a hotel room window and poured gasoline into the room.
He would have gone even further. Talking to police, Porto-Sierra claimed that he didn’t follow up on his threats only because he never got the chance because authorities “got here too soon.” That’s probably not a great thing to tell police, dude.
He was charged with four counts of premeditated attempted murder. Afterward, he was taken to Osceola County Jail where he was held with no bond. As of 2020, he is appealing against the state of Florida in the Court of Appeals, though it’s unclear what defense he thinks he has.
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!