I don’t know about you, but sometimes I get sick of holding my phone. Sure, you kinda have to if you’re texting, playing a game, or scrolling through Instagram, but other times I’m just trying to watch Netflix in peace. I could prop it up with my PopSocket, sure, or I could have the screen at a distance I can actually see with this neck mount for my phone.
- It’s the ultimate lazy person’s accessory. Seriously, how much lazier could you get? You sling this around your neck, pop your phone into the cradle, and get relaxing hands-free. It’s an item that couldn’t have existed 20 years ago and probably wouldn’t have 10 years ago. Now it’s 2019 and we want to move our bodies as little as possible. What better way to cut down on expending energy than a neck mount for your phone?
- It comes in a variety of colors. Why it matters what color you use is beyond me, but some people have preferences and Aduro, the company behind this genius invention, wants to make sure your needs are met. The neck mounts come in black, white, blue, grey, and pink, so you can choose whatever color you like.
- It holds all kinds of phones. You don’t have to have a specific make or model of phone for the neck mount to work. Whether you own an Android, iPhone, or any other make, the holder for the phone is adjustable and will therefore fit whatever you have. I’m all about universal accessories.
- Yes, you can still prop it up on your desk. While the neck mount is obviously meant to be worn around your neck, it’s actually multi-functional. You can still sit it up on your desk or on your bedside table, which is pretty sweet. After all, it’s kind of hard to fall asleep with a piece of plastic around your neck.
- It comes with a lifetime guarantee. Not only is this thing super affordable at $10.99, but Aduro also guarantees the product for life, so if you ever run into any issues with yours or it breaks, you can get a brand new one for free through the company. That sounds like a pretty good investment to me.