With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s probably time to start planning what you’re going to do if you’re in a relationship (or even if you’re not—why shouldn’t you celebrate your love for yourself?), which means considering food options. Chocolates are standard, but if you really want to say “I love you,” there’s no better way of doing so than with Olive Garden breadsticks, right?
- Breadstick bouquets are the stuff of dreams. Yes, you can get Olive Garden breadsticks any day of the week by popping into one of their restaurants, but it’s only on Valentine’s Day that you can get breadstick bouquets. They come in a fancy red cone perfect for presenting to the object of your affection.
- They’re paired with after-dinner mints. If you buy a breadstick bouquet, you’ll also receive a limited edition (and new for 2020) little box of chocolate mints, because Valentine’s Day isn’t complete without at least a little chocolate.
- It’s included in the Olive Garden’s Valentine’s Day To-Go Dinner for Two deal. This deal not only includes the breadstick bouquet but also your choice of soup or salad, five cheese marinara or Alfredo dipping sauces, a shareable portion of Five Cheese Ziti al Forno or Chicken Alfredo, and a shareable portion of either Tiramisu or Black Tie Mousse Cake for dessert, all for $34.99. Better yet, you get to take it home so you can enjoy it on the couch.
- The breadsticks are limitless! Olive Garden breadsticks are delicious in general, but what makes them even tastier is knowing that you can have as many as you want forever and ever amen (or at least until you leave that night) and they’ll just keep on coming at no additional cost. If you’re eating in one of the restaurants, this is still the case with the bouquets. If you’re taking your order to-go, however, you get one portion only.
- February 13 is the big day. The Olive Garden breadstick bouquet will be available at locations nationwide from February 13 for a limited time only, so you’ll have to get there soon if you want to enjoy this amazingly romantic deal.