We’ve all dated our share of bad guys. And while it can feel like it’s impossible to find a good man these days, it’s not — it just feels like it sometimes. Unfortunately, until you find the right guy — and you will — a lot of the guys along the way will feel like really big mistakes. But they’re not. That’s because there’s something valuable that comes from each experience.
So, do a favor for the other women who read this site… Share your story in the comments. Tell us about that a-hole who crushed you and who you never thought you’d get over…. But you did.
In a few days, we’ll take some of the best comments and include them in an article on the topic.
In the meantime, here are some of the best articles we’ve done on the subject:
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!