People have been reading erotic stories online for as long as the internet has been around. Since the release of 50 Shades of Grey, erotica has become mainstream. When something goes mainstream, it starts turning up in the app stores on your phone. This makes it easy for lovers of erotic stories to read wherever they are. You can read during your lunch break at work, waiting at the dentist, or under the covers while your husband snores beside you. Apps for erotica stories vary in what they offer. Some are interactive while others are focused on the audio sensations. Yet other apps offer bonus content like meditation and wellness features. Where do you start, though? If you’re looking for some great apps to feed your fantasies, check these out.
- Dipsea Dipsea is an erotic app that appeals to the sensuality and desires of women. Stories are told in audio format. You can choose from her + her stories, her + him stories, or her + them stories. Each story is told as if the speaker is talking directly to you. Dipsea also has wellness guides to learn to make greater connections with yourself and sleep stories and sounds to help you have a solid night’s rest.
- Quinn Quinn is another audio erotica site with loads of stories to suit anyone’s fantasy. If the sound of a sexy Australian man or a sweet-voiced woman gets you off, there’s someone for you on Quinn, telling erotic stories right now.
- Aural Honey Want more erotic audio stories? Aural Honey provide more voices and stories for you to choose from. With a focus on sexy audio, this is a great choice for anyone who loves to listen.
- Ferly Ferly empowers women to wake up to their desires. It provides audio erotic stories but it goes deeper than that. The app helps you learn what you do and don’t like. The content and tools in the app give you inspiration to be honest with yourself about your needs. It also helps you communicate them to your partner so that you can get the ultimate pleasure. You’ll find guided practices, reflections, community polls, a space to journal, and of course, erotic stories.
- Kampsite Kampsite is the first erotica app for men who are gay, bisexual, or just curious. Of course, there’s no reason that women who love gay men can’t enjoy the app as well. Men can even submit their own stories anonymously.
- Candy This brand new app is specifically for members of the LGBTQ community. With Candy, you get to direct the storyline. Do you want to take a chance with a sexy new partner or do you want to build up a long-term love affair that will rock your world? You make the choices that decide where the story goes.
- Guided by Glow Combine guided meditation for wellness and sensual audio stories for women and you get the Guided by Glow app. It helps women explore their sexuality and feelings and inspire sexy times. Discover mindfulness in your self-love practices. Sexual wellness via personal care is the new self-intimacy.
- My Fantasy: Interactive & Romantic Dating Simulator When you want to make a story unique, My Fantasy helps you do that with interactive love stories. It’s a role-playing game and story app in one. Immerse yourself in adult situations and decide where each date will go. Characters are unique because you help create them. You even collect points and collectibles and you can compete with other players.
- Tabou Stories: Love Episodes Want to see yourself come to life in the stories? Create an avatar that looks just like you in Tabou Stories. Dress her up. Then get her into all sorts of sexy situations. You’ll find romantic and dramatic stories to get involved in. There are also LGBTQ stories to choose from.
- Spotify If you’re using the Spotify app to listen to music, why aren’t you listening to erotic stories? There are loads of podcasts of Spotify that feature sexy stories. Indie authors run many of these podcasts. Listening to their stories is a great way to support them and discover new writers. Here’s some Spotify podcasts to check out:
- Cum with Us: Erotic Stories for Women
- Titillating Stories
- Kiss Me Quicks
- Sex Stories by AudioDesires
- Naudia Reads Erotica
There are new erotic apps coming out every day. With each app comes new voices and stories and bonus features. Sexuality is about more than getting turned on and apps designed for women take that into account. They encourage exploration and self-love.
Which apps are you using?