Forget about your flaws. We’re all insecure about a few of our features, but if you push those negative thoughts to the back of your mind, you’ll live a more fulfilled life. Confident women know how to do that, because they have a bunch of healthy habits that we could all learn from and put into practice on a daily basis. Here’s what these women do differently:
- Compliment themselves. Confident women are happy to look in the mirror. Instead of picking out their flaws, they actually enjoy looking at their reflection. They only have nice things to say about their looks and personality, because they know how dangerous it is to act as their own worst enemy.
- Wear what they want. You don’t have to stay away from crop tops, because you have a little extra weight in your stomach. You don’t have to avoid wearing vertical stripes, because you’re tall, either. Confident women wear what they feel their best in, regardless of what fashion magazines say.
- Make the first move. Instead of assuming a man is going to reject them, confident women assume that a man would be happy to take them out on a date. That’s why they won’t hesitate to make the first move. They always go after what they want.
- Never blame themselves. When a man breaks up with a woman with high confidence, she won’t fool herself into believing that she’s at fault. She’ll know that sometimes, couples just don’t work out. Bad timing or differing morals might be to blame. It isn’t necessarily her fault.
- Refuse to put up with abuse. Confident woman know that they deserve the best, which is why they won’t stay in bad relationships. The second that their man does something to cross the line, they’ll dump him.
- Compliment others. Tearing others down will actually make you feel worse about yourself. That’s why confident women give out so many compliments. Whenever they see a sweater or a pair of pants they like, they’ll walk up to the person wearing it and flatter them.
- Take risks. Confident women believe in themselves. That’s why they aren’t afraid to place themselves in new situations. If they have to do something risky to achive their dreams, then they’ll go for it. They won’t let fear hold them back.
- Learn from their past. If you’re going to dwell on your past, you might as well do so in a healthy way. Instead of hitting yourself over the mistakes you’ve made, you should learn from them like confident women do. That way, you’ll constantly grow as a person.
- Associate with positive people. Negativity is infectious. That’s why it’s easier to feel good about yourself when all of your friends feel good about themselves. Confident people flock together.
- Watch their posture. Your posture can actually impact your mood. That’s why you should keep your head held high, your back straight, and your smiles in place. Once you act the part of a confident woman, you’ll start to believe that it’s the truth.