12 Things You Need To Know About His Man Parts

As much as we all like to think we know our way around a guy’s package, the truth is that many of us know very little about this mysterious (but fun) body part. While it’s great to know how to please a man, it’s also important to know how his member works and why. 

You can’t gauge his size from his shoe size. 

Sorry, but if you’re hoping your first date’s large shoes are an indication of a large manhood, you’re in for a disappointment. However, there might be something to be said about his index and ring fingers. Research that was published in the Asian Journal of Andrology found that when a guy’s index finger was shorter than his ring finger, he had a longer manhood. The reason is because both package and finger sizes are affected by the testosterone hormone in the womb.

You can fracture his junk.

Yes, really. Some positions can do his member more damage than pleasure and end your date with a trip to the E.R. And before you think it’s only the rough stuff that puts his package on the line, one of the positions is actually missionary. This is because his part becomes a boomerang shape when he’s inside you during this position.

His juice is not fattening.

Just in case you were wondering if his man juice will make you gain weight, it won’t. One teaspoon contains five to 25 calories. As for the protein he SWEARS is in there, it does contain a very small amount.

Most man parts don’t look big until they’re aroused.

Only 21 percent of men have long penises when they’re not erect. As for the other 79 percent? They’re growers, not showers.

A male peak lasts only six seconds

Really? All that hype for six seconds? (Just kidding.) On the other hand, female ecstasy can last up to 23 seconds. Woohoo!

Size matters, but not for the reasons you might think. 

The longer a guy’s manhood, the better juice displacement when doing the deed. This increases the chance of his sperm reaching your egg, according to State University of New York research. In other words, if you’re hoping to get pregnant, a man with a longer member increases your chances of success.

It doesn’t make a difference if he’s circumcised or not. 

Yeah, this really comes down to personal preference, but there’s not much evidence to suggest that a man who’s circumcised (or not) will give you better love-making. Apparently you’ll get the same level of pleasure, which is further proof that it’s not the size of the tool that matters but how you use it.

Don’t date smokers if you want a hot night. 

Not only are some people turned way off when they kiss someone who regularly lights up, but smoking constricts blood vessels, causing less blood to reach his junk. This means that he might not be able to get it up.

His manhood is busy at night.

A man’s junk can become erect as much as up to nine times during the night. These nocturnal penile tumescence incidents can last between 25 and 35 minutes. Why does it happen? Experts say it keeps things in shape. Yup, his manhood benefits from regular exercise to stay healthy.

It’s more than just his junk that brings him satisfaction.

So much emphasis is placed on that one part, but there’s a whole lot of other things you can do to keep him happy in the bedroom. Try fondling his male G-spot that is found on his prostate or running a finger along the ridge between the front and back of his underside.

A suggestive pic is often not to scale. 

OK, so you hate receiving unsolicited pics of his junk, but admit it: there have been times when you’ve looked at one and thought, “Damn! That’s big.” Sorry to burst your bubble, but it’s probably down to how the guy gave you an extreme close-up shot of his junk, making it look bigger and sometimes a little scary, to be honest. Guys, just stop sending these.

A guy with a big package is not guaranteed to satisfy you.

This is sad, but true. He might think his downstairs is so big that it will satisfy you without him having to worry about your pleasure, but that’s BS. Great intimacy really does come down to the man who owns the instrument in question, so don’t get excited about a big one before knowing if the guy in charge of it is going to make an effort to satisfy you.

The best dating/relationships advice on the web – Sponsored If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here

Read more:

Share this article now!