I’ve yet to meet a woman who truly loves her thighs. Whether it’s wishing she had that unattainable thigh gap or she wished she had a little more shape, every woman finds fault with her thighs. Why do we keep hating on them? Don’t you think it’s time to let go of the stress and finally love your thighs? Me too.
Believe it or not, your thighs don’t define who you are. They’re just a part of the entire package. If they’re not perfect, so what? Even if they were perfect, we’d find some other flaw to dwell on. Still not feeling the love? Maybe these reasons will change your mind.
- Curves are sexy. I know many models look like sticks, but that’s not what most guys are really in to. There’s a reason they love Victoria’s Secret models so much. They love curves. Thighs are just added curves that make you even sexier. Enjoy your curves and work what your momma gave you.
- Guys don’t care. Yes, there are jerks out there who would disagree with me, but most guys don’t care whether you thighs are thick, thin or dimply. They just see sexy legs, leading to one of their favorite areas. Besides, when you’re naked, a guy isn’t going to notice any flaws. They’re just happy you’re naked.
- You have better things to do. You could spend hours doing squats or using weird gym equipment, but who has the time? Spending all your time obsessing over your thighs just means you’re missing out on the good things in life. Honestly, when you’re with your friends or enjoying your favorite hobby, are your thighs important? No. So, move on, love them and enjoy life.
- Someone loves them. No matter how much you hate them right now, someone somewhere loves them. They love whatever flaw you see. If you’re with someone, they love your entire body. Why should you hate your thighs when someone else loves them?
- Everyone deserves to wear shorts. I admit I’m not the biggest fan of my own thighs, but I’m not about to give up shorts during the summer. You shouldn’t have to hide behind jeans all summer because of your thighs. Let go of your fears, put on a pair of shorts and give your thighs some summer lovin’.
- You actually have thighs. It could be worse. What if you were like some people who’ve lost their entire leg? No matter what they look like, you should love them because at least you have them. Think about how incredible they are and how lucky you are to still b able to use them.
- Everyone hates their thighs. Since everyone hates their own, it must mean no one knows what they’re supposed to look like. Let’s start a new trend. We’ll all love our thighs as they are. I’ve yet to see strict measurements or details of what thighs should look like.
- Thigh jiggles are fun. I don’t care who you are. There’s something incredible amusing about sitting by yourself and wiggling your thighs. Even the most toned thighs jiggle a little. Watching the rippling is funny. If you can’t laugh at yourself, you taking life way too seriously. Sit down, laugh at your thighs and love them.
- They’re ultra strong. You love wrapping your legs around you guy, right? You have your thighs to thank for that strength boost during sex. They’re what helps you hold on in the middle of orgasm. Plus, they’re one of the strongest areas on a woman. There’s a reason you see more women running than you do doing pull ups.
- They’re great in winter. Think your thighs are fat? No, they’re not. They’re just great hand warmers in the winter. While you’re freezing, your thighs are toasty warm. If they didn’t have a little bit of meat on them, you’d have no built in hand heater.
- What others think don’t matter. Sadly, body shaming is still a major problem. You can take a stand against it by loving your thighs. What others think isn’t important. It’s your body and your life. Are those other people perfect? No. Don’t let anyone else tell you you aren’t beautiful just the way you are.
- They’ll never be perfect. You could shave an inch off them and have surgery to smooth out every dimple, but you’d still find something wrong with them. Until you learn to love them flaws and all, you’ll never see them as perfect. It’s not worth the stress. You can’t look 100% perfect. All you can do is look like you. That’s all you should ever try to do.
- Photoshop blows. All those celebrity photos you’re judging your own thighs by are likely fake. Welcome to the world of Photoshop where anyone can look flawless in just a few clicks. It’s discouraging sometimes, but it helps to remember that even celebrities have imperfect thighs. Stop comparing and start loving.
Go ahead and take a look at your thighs in a mirror. They’re not nearly as bad as you thought. In fact, they look pretty damn good and it’s time they get the love they deserve.