For whatever reason – most likely fear of female sexuality – today’s society has a very different stance on female versus male pleasuring. When it comes to it, it’s a man’s world and we’re just living in it. From initiating conversation to throwing down in the bedroom, men are expected to take charge. Oh, and it’s socially acceptable for them to pleasure themselves multiple times a day, as well.
You know what, ladies? It’s time to turn this around. Even though female pleasuring is still considered somewhat ‘taboo’, most ladies do it (even if they don’t admit to it). It’s time to turn off the lights, throw something sexy on, turn on some ’90s R&B, and partake in a little self-exploration. Chances are, it’ll make you badder, bolder, and more badass. Here’s why:
- You wont be so desperate. We all get horny. Shocker. Instead of going home with some random at the bar, or making a poor choice and inviting that ‘one guy’ over at 11pm, you can take care of your own needs. You’ll give yourself all the pleasure you need without the awkward morning after goodbye.
- It relieves stress. Being stressed is never sexy. Setting aside some time for a little pleasuring (or a lot!) can relax you and put you back in control of things. It’s just as effective as going to the gym, without all the sticky sweat.
- It helps prevent nasty diseases. There’s a lot of scary hell out there that no one wants to deal with. Instead of having boring stuff with Joe Shmoe that gets around more than a football on Monday night, take care of your needs yourself.
- It can help relieve menstrual cramps and body aches. True story. When you reach the big O, you help relax the muscles that are cramping and causing you pain.
- It helps you sleep – hard. It’s all about the power of the O. After release, your blood pressure is low, your mind is at ease, and your body is in a complete state of relaxation, allowing you to fall into a deep, sweet sleep.
- It makes you happier. We all know that pleasure makes people feel amazing. When you orgasm, your body releases endorphins that give you a blissful, natural high.
- It improves the muscle tone in the pelvic area. Men love a tight, toned vagina. Pleasuring works the pelvic muscles, making them stronger. What’s better than pleasuring yourself while toning up for your man?
- It boots your sex life. You find all of your hot spots when you touch yourself, learning exactly what you need to get off. If you know what you need, it’s easier to help your man do the same.
- It makes you more attractive. When you feel sexy, everyone else will think you’re sexy, too. Confidence is one of the most attractive traits. So get to know yourself on a deep, personal level and boost that ego of yours.
- Multiple. F*%*ing. O’s. When’s the last time your man gave you multiple Os in one go? I’m talking upwards of 15 if you have the right gadget. Hit that first thing in the morning. Talk about starting your day on the right side of the bed!
- It makes you more adventurous. Reignite the fire in your bedroom. Having great orgasms on your own will make you want to do the same to your man. You might get so into sex, you’ll be willing to do things with your man that would make Christian Grey blush.
- It helps flush out bad bacteria. When you masturbate, your vaginal muscles stretch and secrete vaginal mucus. This extra fluid will circulate and flush out nasty bacteria that’s been hanging around for a while.
- It will give you more intense O’s during sex. Practice makes perfect. The more big Os you give yourself, the better you will get at having them. Your man’s ego might just grow, too.