Many of us have been quarantined for a couple of weeks now and we’re getting a little restless. We’ve watched plenty of Netflix, baked loads of banana bread, taken a bunch of naps… now what? Well, if you want to drive yourself even more insane, why not try putting together this 2,000 piece blank ‘hell puzzle’ from Beverly Japan?
- This is pure madness! Seriously, putting together a puzzle that actually forms a picture is hard enough. When every single piece is blank, you’re literally going to spend the rest of your life trying to find which pieces fit together so you can actually finish even a portion of this thing.
- There aren’t even any clues! When putting together traditional puzzles, you can always try to match up similar colors on corners or group pieces together by theme. With a blank puzzle, you literally have no help whatsoever. For every piece you lay down, you have to go through thousands of others to find which one goes with it. My anxiety is going up just typing about it!
- It’s described as “pure hell” and definitely is for more advanced puzzlers. Beverly Japan knows that they’re basically asking the impossible by expecting anyone to be able to put together a 2,000 piece blank puzzle and they’re not shy about admitting it. There are warnings on the box including “the great king of hell has arrived” and “please do not buy this if you are a beginner” along with a skull and crossbones to really convey what you’re getting yourself into here.
- If 2,000 pieces is too much, there’s a 1,000 piece version too. To get a hold of the 2,000 piece blank puzzle, you’ll have to head to Ebay HERE. However, there’s a 1,000 piece version available on Amazon if you somehow think that’s going to be more your speed. (You’re nuts!)
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. We then use this to continue bringing you great content we think you’ll love. As a small business, we appreciate your support!