A 44-year-old mom of four says that there’s a simple explanation for why she’s still single: she’s simply “too young and beautiful” for men her own age. She claims to have a pretty lengthy list of admirers and gets so much attention for her beauty that she can barely function. While some might consider this a good thing, for Dawn Cousins, it’s a “nightmare” because she’s after love, not lust.
- Dawn’s beauty attracts the wrong kind of admirers. In an interview with The Sun, Dawn said that she’s looking for real, long-lasting love, but it’s been impossible to find due to her beauty. “The thing is I look half my age and I have men drooling over me all the time, aged from 18 to ancient,” she explained. “I sometimes wish I didn’t look so good, then I might attract the right kind of man I could spend my life with.”
- There’s more to Dawn Cousins than her looks. One of the most frustrating things about the attention Dawn receives, she says, is that her personality is often overlooked. “I seem to get the men who are only after looks and not personality; those types are not the kind of person you want to spend your days with,” she said. “Guys over 40 are all putting on weight and the women have got a lot of wrinkles. I haven’t got any. I’m not in the same bracket as them. I need to find my knight in shining armor – or at least a man who isn’t so fat he could fit it.”
- She’s often mistaken for her daughters’ sister! Dawn has 17-year-old twins and daughters who are 22 and 20. However, you wouldn’t know it from looking at her. In fact, she’s often mistaken for her daughters’ sister when they’re out together. “It is flattering. My daughters have told me I couldn’t go clubbing with them though, as I’d get eaten alive,” she admitted. “If they see a young guy approaching me they’ll quickly slip the word ‘mum’ into the conversation to make it clear who I am, to try and stop any awkward conversations, but it doesn’t always happen.”
- Even Dawn’s kids’ friends really fancy her. “My daughter’s friends even hit on me; some of them try it on with me because they think I’m a sister and some just fancy me,” Dawn boasted. “If they come onto me I just laugh it off, I don’t make a big thing of it. I like younger men but I would draw the line at their mates, it would be too weird. Sometimes my daughters will their mates fancy me not them, and that is a bit strange I guess I’m a MILF!”
- Men her own age just aren’t worth it. While Dawn could likely find a nice guy in his 40s to go out with, she wouldn’t be happy that way. “The guys were terrible, and I look too good to date men in their 40s when I look like I’m in my 20s,” she said of the men on dating apps. “I can’t date a fat, unattractive, old aged man when I look so young and beautiful.” Fair enough, Dawn!