While it’s a large part of the new sexual frontier, there’s still a pretty big stigma surrounding butt sex. While you might think letting him stick it in your butt is just something sex stars do, for many women, it’s just another (very pleasurable) way to enjoy sex. If you haven’t tried it yet, butt can seem pretty intimidating — but don’t knock it until you try it. If you’re considering expanding your horizons, here are 8 reasons you totally should:
- It feels really good. The orgasms that can be achieved during butt are out of this world. If done slowly and with some serious lubrication with a person you trust, there’s nothing like it. In fact, statistics have proven that women who do butt have more orgasms in general, so what’s not to love?
- It feels different than P in V sex. Butt sex feels completely different than vaginal sex. With butt, it’s the pressure and often the slow speed that gives you pleasure, plus the stimulation of all the nerve endings there.
- Period? No problem! If the person you’re with is anti period sex, than butt sex is a nice option. No more week long dry spells!
- It indulges your inner “bad girl.” It’s so naughty, but so, so nice, and it opens up a different door sexually. You’ll feel powerful, sexy, and like an absolute goddess. It gives you the same rush you feel when you wear a brand new lingerie set.
- It seriously spices things up. Missionary got you down? Cowgirl boring you? Sometimes sex can get repetitive, and butt sex is the remedy. It’s healthy to try new things with your partner. Sex is very important in a relationship, and keeping things new and exciting is a good thing for both of you.
- It builds even more trust between you and your partner. One definite thing butt sex will bring into your relationship is trust. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t let just anyone do this to me or my body. You may need him to go slow or even stop at some points. Trust is vital and this extracurricular activity could be another building block in your relationship.
- You’re less likely to get pregnant. The chances of conceiving by butt sex is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than vaginal — in fact, it’s nonexistent if you’re not also having vaginal sex during the encounter. If you need another reason to try it, this one is always a plus.
- It’s not really all that bad, no matter what anyone says. Have a glass of wine, get some lube, and take a deep breath. The worst that could happen is that you find it’s not for you, but you may just be pleasantly surprised.