When you’ve been dating for a while, it’s only natural that to become more guarded and cautious when it comes to relationships. Of course, that’s not the case for everybody, and if you’re a woman who wears her heart on her sleeve, you’ve likely faced your fair share of challenges due to your perpetual optimism about love.
- There isn’t an ounce of mystery about you. People around you, especially the opposite sex, don’t have a hard time figuring you out because what they see is what they’ll usually get. Since guys love a challenge, this sometimes cause them to label you as “easy,” and we know that’s not a good thing when you’re in the dating pool.
- When you really don’t like a guy, you can’t hide it. When you really like a guy, it’s painted all over your face. It’s the same thing when you’re than than impressed by him. Despite your sincere effort to hide it, it just shows, and people often think you’re a bitch because of it.
- You trust too easily and end up getting messed over. You rarely tread on an unfamiliar ground with care and caution. Because you’re too honest about everything, you expect everyone else to be the same, so you trust them too easily and end up getting screwed over far too often.
- You have no internal filter. The words just come out of your mouth like water out of a faucet, unrestricted and free-flowing. Because you’re incapable of censoring yourself, you can come off as overbearing or way too intense, which many people just aren’t used to and can’t handle.
- You’re eternally optimistic, even when it comes to jerks. While some men are naturally nice, it doesn’t mean that you should automatically fall for them. Even the nicest of guys can be losers, and you should know that by now because of the number of a-holes you’ve dealt with in the past. Despite your awful dating experiences, you still look at men like they’re angels that you can help to be better.
- You flirt like there’s no tomorrow. You always show off your charming personality when there are cute guys around, because YOLO. You can’t expect to find love if you don’t put yourself out there, and so you do exactly that at every available opportunity.
- You fall fast and hard, especially when you know you shouldn’t. It doesn’t take you weeks or months to fall head over heels in love for the new guy you’re seeing. After a few dozen text messages and a couple of dates, you’re ready to say “I love you.” You may not even wait for him to say it first — you’ll tell him when the right moment comes. Some think you’re moving way too fast, but you don’t care. It’s just how you roll.
- You’re not afraid of risking it all. Since you’re a huge believer in unconditional love, you love with reckless abandon because for you, there’s no point in loving if you don’t give it all you’ve got. Because of this, you end up getting hurt too often, but you never back down. You just get right back in the saddle and try again.