A f*ckit list is just like a bucket list, but instead of life goals, it’s full of stuff you want to do sexually before you die. While you may consider yourself adventurous in the bedroom, keeping an official sexual f*ckit list is guaranteed to make sex much more fun (not to mention orgasm-inducing). Here are a few things to add to yours:
- Role-playing. Role-playing is an amazing addition to anyone’s f*ckit list because it’s so diverse. You and your partner can choose what kind of personalities and which scenarios you want to play out during the fantasy and it allows both of you to tap into a part of yourselves that you may not even know was there.
- Threesomes. This one may seem tame to some and outlandish to others, but if you haven’t yet had a threesome, it’s definitely something you should at least try once. It may turn out awkward and unsatisfying, but if it does, at least you’ll have a good story to tell.
- Kama Sutra. Pick yourself up a guide to all the wild positions the Kama Sutra can offer and get busy. You and your partner can pick a night and try them all, or space them out over a period of time. However you tackle it, make sure you go through each position at least once.
- BDSM. Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadism and masochism can be pretty intimidating, but you’ll never know if you’re into it if you don’t try it at all. You don’t have to go all out when attempting this taboo style of sex, but establish a safe word and get to experimenting.
- Public sex. The idea of getting caught while having sex — whether it be on a plane, in a public bathroom or even in your car in a parking lot somewhere — is actually kind of a rush. If you haven’t yet done it in public, it’s a good time to add it to your list.
- Strange sex. Choose someone you would otherwise never have sex with and go for it. If you have a certain limit on the types of people you sleep with, go as far out of that comfort zone as you can and get busy with someone you wouldn’t usually look at twice. It may just be the hottest sex you’ve ever had.
- Sex tape sex. If you’re in a committed relationship with someone you trust, why not make your own sex tape? It could be really fun to act out all of your sexual fantasies on camera and could be even more fun playing sex star for each other. Just remember to delete it afterwards.
- Shameful sex. When you’re done doing the deed, you’re shocked that you would even consider doing the things you just did. Shameful sex can include toys, dirty talk, food play or anything else that seems as though you aren’t going to feel good about it after it’s done. The dirtier the better when it comes to shameful sex — it can make things that much hotter.