When the relationship is getting serious and you know you’ve really fallen head over heels with him, you hope that what you’ve found is finally the real thing. Unfortunately, if you notice any of the following, that’s probably not the case, and you’re likely not the only woman in his life:
- He only has female friends. While it’s absolutely OK for him to have friends from the opposite sex, if they are too many and he spends time with them more than he does with you, that raises a red flag that you can’t just ignore.
- He introduces you to people as his “friend.” He may call you and treat you as his girlfriend in private, but if he doesn’t act like you are in public, you should worry. He’s obviously not serious about you and the relationship.
- His phone is always locked and on silent when you’re together. Nobody carries a phone that’s about to die or turned off intentionally. It’s also impossible that not even one person texts or calls him in a day. Don’t you think it’s odd that he doesn’t even text or call anyone while you’re around? If you observe all these consistently when you’re together, chances are he’s hiding something from you.
- He repeats himself a lot. When you’re together during a normal day and he repeats things without really needing to, chances are he can’t keep track of what he’s said to who. He doesn’t want to ask you because that would make you suspicious, so he resorts to telling you things he already told you before.
- You never have last-minute dates. Your dates are all planned well ahead of time. If you wanted to go see him on short notice, he’s never available for you. Either he’s doing something important at work or he’s sick. Simply put, he always has an excuse ready, which isn’t a good sign.
- Your dates happen in weird places. He never plans a date that will be held around his job or his apartment, and always takes you to weird neighborhoods where you couldn’t possibly run into anyone you know — or anyone he might secretly be seeing.
- There’s never any PDA. When you’re out together, you wouldn’t look like you’re a couple because he puts a distance between you. He doesn’t even hold your hand or kiss you in the cheek. It’s almost like he’s afraid to come anywhere near you.
- He doesn’t get mad when you cancel on a date. He doesn’t even demand an explanation or look as if he’s disappointed. This tells you that he’s got other things or women to keep him occupied while you’re not available.
- You’ve never set foot in his apartment. If he never even invited you to his place or you don’t know where on earth he lives, this means he doesn’t want you in his neighborhood. Why? Maybe because you’ll cross paths with someone he doesn’t want you to meet.