It’s not always easy to feel drop-dead hot. We tend to focus so much on the blemishes on our face or the cellulite on our thighs that we forget just how attractive we truly are. Rather than going out of your way to make men think you’re sexy, though, do these things to make yourself feel sexier from the inside out:
- Accept your body as-is. You’re beautiful, and it’s about time you realize that. Whether you have curves or a petite body, you should learn to love yourself no matter what your size. Once you learn to accept your body you’ll finally be able to feel sexy in your own skin. It’s not always easy, but it will do wonders for your self-esteem.
- Strive to be healthy. Even if you love your body the way it is, you should still be concerned with getting a nutritious diet and an adequate amount of exercise. Being sexy is about being healthy, not your appearance. Just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they are healthy, just like being thicker doesn’t mean a person is unhealthy. Every woman has a different metabolism and different bodily struggles. So stop worrying about your size and concern yourself with being healthy.
- Find happiness on your own. Women who radiate happiness are sexy as hell. A smile can go a long way. Never let yourself get to the point where a man is determining how happy you are. If you want to start feeling good on the outside, it’s important to make sure that you’re in a good place emotionally. You’ll be stunned at what a difference self-inspired joy can make to your self-esteem.
- Wear clothes that make you feel good. When you look in the mirror don’t, think about what other people will see — think about what you see. Do you feel good in the clothes you have on? Clothes should be comfy, as well as a form of self-expression. So make sure that you love how you look before you leave the house, because if you’re insecure now, that will self-doubt will double the second you walk out the door.
- Learn to love your flaws. Every person on Earth has flaws, so it’s about time you start owning those flaws and even embracing them. It’s the scars that set you apart from everyone else and make you different. So start seeing those so-called flaws as definitions of uniqueness, because it’s what’s rare that’s truly beautiful.
- Stop worrying about what men think. Start worrying about what YOU think, because your opinion is the only one that matters. Accepting yourself is one of the easiest ways to finding your inner sex goddess. It’s all about self-appreciation. Men don’t define your self-worth, so it’s about time you stop letting them. Reclaim your confidence, make it your own, and don’t let anyone else have an effect on it.
- Invest in some serious lingerie. You don’t have to show it off to prove you’re sexy. Good lingerie is all about how you feel in it. It’s not for the man in your life — it’s for you. It’s a little touch of femininity that can make you feel so much sexier even when it’s hidden beneath your clothes.
- Remind yourself daily what you like about yourself. If you tend to focus on your weaknesses rather than your strengths, you’re not alone. So many women look in the mirror and only see the imperfections. That’s a sad world to live in, though. Instead of focusing on the bad, try to look for the good every time you face the mirror.
- Stop comparing yourself to other women. You are unique, and it’s exactly that uniqueness that makes you so damn sexy. Every woman you consider sexy is different in her own way. It’s the differences that make you beautiful. So stop setting the bar of sexy with supermodel looks, because you don’t have to be a Victoria’s Secret model to look or feel good.