I know you thought I’d always be there. Every time you tossed me aside as if I wasn’t even worth your time or effort, you assumed I had nothing better to do with my life than sit around waiting for you to come back. You’re a douchebag for thinking that, and you were also completely wrong. I want you to actually try for me, and that’s exactly what I deserve. I refuse to be your fallback option, so you have two choices: put in a little effort or GTFO.
- You knew I cared about you and used my feelings against me. It must be something you do often, because you knew how to play me just like a fiddle… temporarily. I thought you cared about me too, but then I noticed that things just weren’t adding up; I came running when you said you needed me, but you were “too busy” to be there when I needed you. You’re about to find out firsthand how crappy that feels, because I’m too busy to continue prioritizing someone who doesn’t give me the same respect.
- Don’t call me next time the chips are down and you need someone. My time is reserved for people who actually give a damn about me, not selfish losers who just want to use me. Also, please don’t call me when you need something, because I’m a genuinely good person and I’ll still have the desire to help you, even though you don’t deserve my kindness.
- Don’t just tell me you care about me — show me. You love to use your BS words to try to convince me that you care, but your words are pretty worthless to me because they’re not backed up by any actions. Actions speak louder than words. If you really care about me, shut the hell up and do something to show me. If you can’t handle making an actual effort, kindly get lost so I can meet someone who will.
- I deserve someone who tries, and you know it. You try so hard to make me out to be the crazy one, but you know damn well that I deserve the respect of being a priority. It feels good to be respected, doesn’t it? Well, respect is a two-way street; you have to give it in order to receive it.
- I’m not going to wait for you to figure it out. By the time you realize what you did wrong, I’ll be gone because I’m not putting my life on hold waiting for you. Someone out there will think he’s the luckiest guy alive to have a chance with me, and I intend to find him but that won’t be possible as long as I’m wasting my time with you.
- Don’t ask for a second chance; you already had one. For that matter, you had a third, fourth and fifth chance. Still, you kept on treating me the same way, like I simply wasn’t worth your effort. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, so I’m making a change and that change is you.
- I hope someday you find a heart and learn to care about someone besides yourself. It must be tough to go through life knowing that you’re a terrible person but lacking the actual human emotion necessary to become a better person. You’ve made it clear that you’re not only the center of your world, but also the only person who matters, and that’s really sad. I hope someday you realize what a selfish jerk you are and learn how to care about others.
- Have a nice life. I must be going now; have fun dealing with your next crisis on your own. When you miss me, remember that it’s your fault I’m gone and rest assured that, wherever I am, I’m much better off without you.