We’re finally getting ready to say goodbye to summer and hello to the best season ever: fall! Time to throw on your favorite hoodie, light your fav fall candle, and bask in the glorious wonder that is autumn. You might as well brew yourself a cup of tea in this cat mug with a fish-shaped tea infuser while you’re at it to really complete the cozy trifecta.
Who doesn’t love cats? I mean, I’m a dog person myself, but I’m also an animal person. I love all animals! I’d get this if it was shaped like a raccoon, for goodness’ sake. I just love adorable creature-shaped things, and this gives you two in one.
You can have more than tea in it. While the little fish is indeed a tea infuser and therefore perfect for tea aficionados who love loose-leaf blends, you’re certainly welcome to enjoy other beverages in the cat mug. Want some coffee? Pour it in! A cup of hot chocolate? Why not? You can even just drink a quick cup of water over the sink if that’s your thing (something I do nightly).
It’s made of glass, so no weird plastic taste. While we all need to reduce our use of single-use plastics, I’m not even convinced with the ones that are meant to last more long-term. I try to get everything glass or even stainless steel at this point, so I was thrilled to find this baby.
It’s adorable and useful, making it the perfect accessory. Making your fresh cup of tea or other beverage quickly and easily AND being adorable to look at? Talk about the perfect combination. And hey, while you’re grabbing one for yourself, why not pick up a few extras for friends and family? After all, Christmas is just around the corner, right?
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!