If you grew up in the ’90s, chances are you spent a fair amount of time listening to Alanis Morissette’s now-legendary debut album, Jagged Little Pill. It was completely unique, full of angst and rage and just pure catharsis and even as a 12-year-old that album had me in my feelings. Know what else has me in my feelings? Knowing that Alanis is going on a Jagged Little Pill tour in 2020 to celebrate the album’s 25th anniversary.
- The tour kicks off next June. Alanis Morissette will be hitting the road on June 2, 2020 for a series of concerts that will run through the end of July. During the tour, she’ll hit up 31 cities including New York, Chicago, Nashville, Los Angeles, and many more, bringing Jagged Little Pill goodness to each and every one of them. It’s going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER.
- She’s bringing along some amazing ’90s guests. Sometimes opening acts at concerts can be super boring and not very good, but oh no, not this time. Alanis is taking her tour to peak ’90s levels by bringing along Garbage and Liz Phair, two amazing artists from the decade, to play on stage with her. I have to go!!
- The tour will coincide with the release of her new album. While it’s likely that the tour will focus largely on songs from Jagged Little Pill, audiences are also likely to hear a fair few tracks from Alanis Morissette’s new album, Such Pretty Forks in the Road, which is due to be released on May 1, 2020.
- Unfortunately, the tour seems US-based for now. All of the dates Morissette currently has scheduled are in America, which means the rest of the world may be waiting awhile (or indefinitely) to hear whether or not she’ll be coming to see you too. If the US tour goes well enough, she just might!
- Tickets are going on sale soon. LiveNation is handling the pre-sale tickets, which should be out December 10. General sale tickets will follow on December 13. Find out more HERE.