As soon as the warmer weather comes along, so too does the desire to be outdoors in the sunshine, sipping on a delicious alcoholic beverage. Beer and wine are fine, but why not go for a twist on the traditional with Aldi’s Sweet Peach wine? It’s basically a cocktail in a bottle and looks absolutely delicious.
- Talk about a hidden gem! One of the best things about going to Aldi is always discovering products you had no idea existed. They’re not really advertised or even in a special place in the store to make them stand out. You just see something that catches your eye and suddenly, you’ve discovered your new favorite Aldi product. Sweet Peach wine is definitely one of those. I’m so glad Instagrammer @aldi.mademedoit alerted me to its existence.
- It’s really cheap too! Aldi’s Sweet Peach wine might cost $10 or more at other stores, but this is Aldi we’re talking about, so you know you’re getting a bargain. A full bottle of the boozy stuff will only cost you $3.49, so that’s a total steal. Buy a few! Buy a whole case! Why not?
- It was created by Pacific Fruit Vineyards wine by Burlwood Cellars. While the Sweet Peach is definitely a highlight of Aldi’s offerings, they also make wines in flavors like pineapple, watermelon, and apple if you prefer one of those. Or, you know, you could just buy one of each given that they’re so inexpensive!
- They’re only around for a limited time. Because Sweet Peach wine is only a seasonal offer, you’ll only be able to grab it from Aldi’s shelves while supplies last. Once it’s gone, it’s gone, so if you end up really loving it, you’ll want to stock up because there will come a time when you can’t get it anymore. Just sayin’.
- I know what I’m drinking this weekend! The weather’s supposed to be nice and I just got new lawn chairs. I can’t think of what would be a better addition to that perfect weekend than this!