Snacks are the best. Sure, you’re not even really hungry because you had a big breakfast, but you can’t say no to a grab bag of Doritos or some M&Ms mid-afternoon, right? One Amazon delivery guy certainly feels that way, as he was over the moon when he discovered the homeowner he was bringing a package to had set out snacks just for him.
Kathy Ouma is super sweet. She’s the homeowner who decided that it would be a really sweet gesture to leave out drinks and snacks like Oreos, Nutter Butters (the BEST), bottled water and soda for her delivery folks bringing packages to her house this holiday season. She even typed up a note to go with the goodies which read, “UPS, USPS, FEDEX, and AMAZON: Please take some goodies to enjoy on your route. Thank you for making holiday shopping easy. The Ouma Family.”
The Amazon guy’s reaction is priceless. Ouma posted the footage, which was captured on her Ring doorbell, to her Facebook page on December 2 and it wasn’t long before the clip went viral. That’s because the Amazon delivery guy was super stoked to discover the snacks and his reaction was better than Ouma or anyone could have hoped for.
He was so excited! “Oh, this is nice!” he can be heard saying in the video. “Ah! They got some goodies! Wow! Oh, this is sweet! Wow, get out of here!” He then does a little happy dance with his snacks, which I’ve never related to more. I’m also happy enough to dance when snacks come my way.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. It’s likely that the drinks and snacks only cost Ouma a few bucks, but it’s so rare that people thank those in the service industry in such thoughtful ways that the Amazon guy was clearly overwhelmed by it and he really appreciated it. Hopefully this inspires us all to be more thoughtful like Ouma.
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!