I love snacks of all types, but cookies have to be one of my favs. Whether we’re talking soft and chewy Santa Cruz cookies from Pepperidge Farms or the peanut buttery deliciousness of Nutter Butters, there’s basically no cookie I don’t love. My favorites, however, are definitely Oreos and Chips Ahoy, which is why I was stoked when I realized I could get a giant box of them on Amazon for just under $7.
You get 30 packs with 2 cookies each. This box is a mix of Chips Ahoy, Oreos, and Golden Oreos, all of which are delicious and impossible to choose a favorite from. Thankfully, you don’t have to, since you get 10 packs of each. There are two cookies in each packet, which is probably for the best…
It’s good for portion control. If you care about that sort of thing, that is (and I do). Having two cookies per packet is way better because unlike in a regular packet of Oreos or Chips Ahoy, I’m not tempted to eat the entire thing in one sitting. Sure, I could grab another 2-pack, but I’m way less likely to overindulge this way.
They’re great for packed lunches or throwing in your bag on your way to work. If you like an after lunch snack but don’t want to mess on with Ziploc bags and the like, you can just throw one of these little packets in your bag and you’re sorted for your afternoon pick-me-up. Grab a fresh cup of coffee and go to town.
You could even give them out for Halloween. If you want to eschew the usual candy traditions or you just like to mix it up, why not grab a few boxes of these for your trick-or-treaters? The holiday is just around the corner so you might as well start preparing. Don’t forget to grab one for yourself too!
At the end of the day, these things kind of sell themselves. I mean, how much marketing do Oreos and Chips Ahoy really need? They’re so tasty, they don’t need me schilling them!
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!