If there are two things I love on this planet, it’s coffee and chocolate. If there are three things I love, I’ll also add dogs to that list, but that’s neither here nor there. The point is, I need my morning caffeine fix and my afternoon chocolate fix and if you’re anything like me, you’ll love that you can now do both in one by drinking Andes Creme de Menthe-flavored coffee.
It tastes just like the little Andes mints. Andes mints are a totally underrated candy, in my opinion. You get that rich creaminess of chocolate but that sharp freshness with the mint in one bite and it’s just downright delicious. Putting that into coffee form doesn’t just make sense, I’m shocked it wasn’t done earlier.
You get 40 K-Cups in a box. That means you have enough for your machine at home and to take into work for you to give you your Andes fix throughout the day. Plus, since they’re K-Cups, they’re travel-friendly, meaning you can literally take them anywhere (that you have access to a Keurig, of course).
It’s 100% Arabica coffee, so you know you’re getting the good stuff. I don’t know, maybe you’re one of those strange people who actually like robusta, but I’m not. I like my coffee from arabica beans and that’s what you get here.
The Andes Creme de Menthe pods are only out for a limited time. They’re apparently limited edition, so there’s no telling when they’ll make an exit. You might as well hurry up and order some now so that you don’t have to look back with regret if you don’t get to try it. Getting 40 cups of coffee for less than $20 is a total steal and will save you a ton of money since you won’t have to stop at Starbucks every morning. (It’s OK, we all do it.)
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!