Being a plant parent is an extremely rewarding job, but it’s not always an easy one. The hardest part is probably remembering to water the babies to keep them hydrated and thriving — I’m constantly forgetting! While most of them have been revived after a nice soak, these adorable animal planters* do the drinking on their own so they never dry out in the first place!
So how does it work? These animal planters have long pink tongues that you allow to sit in a little dish of water. The water will travel up the tongue and right to your plants as they need it, keeping them nice and healthy. All you need to do is to make sure the dishes have a little water in them at all times. Pretty simple, eh?
The animal planters are available in four different species. You can get a cat, a dog, a frog, or a panda (or all four, which would be my personal choice). All of them have the same pink tongue to drink from and they’re all equally adorable, so take your pick!
They’re great for all types of plants. Whether you’re already growing herbs on your kitchen windowsill (they drink SO MUCH WATER) or have another little plant that just needs a new home and some serious hydration, these animal planters are a great choice. Just ensure the plant you want to put in them is small enough to fit the 7cm x 7.5cm x 10cm dimensions.
These animal planters actually come with seeds! Say you don’t already have plants that need a new home but you’d like to grow some. Well, you’re in luck because each of the animals comes with seeds to grow your plants from scratch (with a little help from that pink tongue, of course). The cat has wild strawberry seeds, the dog has clover, the frog has mint, and the panda has basil. You also get soil and a water bowl with each one, so you’re ready to go right out of the box.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit on any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!