There’s nothing wrong with being a little bit afraid of the dark, no matter your age. You don’t have to suffer in silence! Instead, you can be lulled to sleep with the adorable green glow of your own Baby Yoda night light*. Not only is it a great way to celebrate the most adorable thing to come out of The Mandalorian but it’ll ensure you sleep like a baby… Yoda?
- This is an officially licensed product. Many people use famous characters’ likeness to put on unofficial merchandise, but this is the real deal. Star Wars has licensed this Baby Yoda night light so that you know you’re getting as close to the real Child as possible. Sweet!
- There are two power modes. By simply tapping Baby Yoda, you can choose a high or low night light. If you only want a slightly dim glow, go low. If you need a bit more light, the high version is the one for you.
- You can either use battery or power. You could use the included USB cord to power your Baby Yoda night light if you’d like, or you can use three AAA batteries if you want to take it on the go with you. The great thing about using batteries is that the light has a power-saving mode and will turn off after 60 minutes. By then, you’ll be fast asleep!
- Sadly, it’s not out just yet. While the Baby Yoda night light is available or pre-order on Amazon for just $19.95, you’ll need to have a slight amount of patience because it isn’t actually released until September 9th. That’s not too far away, so if you place your order today, you can ensure that you’ll get it on or just after release day! Pretty sweet! Get yours HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!