I’ll be the first one to admit that I’m not a big Star Wars fan. I’ve only seen one of the newer films in theaters and I thought it was okay but nothing special. I know it’s an incredible franchise with millions of fans around the world, but it’s just not for me. That doesn’t mean, however, that I don’t enjoy all things Baby Yoda, like these mini tiki glasses.
- Who can resist Baby Yoda? I don’t feel like not being into Star Wars takes anything away from loving Baby Yoda. He’s tiny, green, and really adorable. What’s not to love? He’s the Mandalorian character that’s stolen the nation’s (and the world’s) hearts, and I’m no exception in that regard. Putting him in mini tiki glass form is perfection.
- You get three Baby Yoda tiki mugs in a set. Each of them are in different poses. In one, Baby Yoda has his eyes closed. The second mug sees his arms at his side while the third one has him holding his little steaming mug as in the famous shot. There’s something for everyone!
- These are the perfect little cups to take shots out of. Because the tiki mugs are only minis, they’re perfect for holding shots for your next summer socially distanced BBQ (or just when you’re hanging out on the couch on Friday night and want a fancy way to get drunk, I guess). They each hold 2.5 oz. of liquid which is the perfect amount.
- They’d make a great gift for the geek in your life. “Shrouded in mystery with many adventures yet to come, Baby Yoda has captured the Mandalorian fan base by storm,” the description says. “With a whole line of Geeki Tiki Star Wars characters, Baby Yoda is just one way to quench your thirst in a fun galactic style.” Alright already, I’m sold!
- You can buy your set for $43.99 on Toynk. The Baby Yoda tiki mugs are exclusive to the store, so you’ll want to get your order in ASAP before they inevitably sell out!