Ya girl loves a good Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle. I stock up on my favorite seasonal scents regularly so that I can enjoy their delicious scents all year long (looking at you, Marshmallow Fireplace). If you’re like me, you’ll want to head to your local B&BW today—as in Saturday, December 7— for the shop’s one-day candle sale!
- You can get their 3-wick candles for just $9.50. If you know Bath & Body Works candles, you know what a good deal this is. Sure, sometimes they do a two for $22 deal, but $9.50 each is just unprecedented bargains.
- It’s a yearly tradition. While the exact date differs every year, Bath & Body Works does choose a single day on which they put all their candles on mega sale. Thankfully, this tends to coincide with Christmas, so you can really take your holiday gift shopping to the next level for all the people in your life who love good-smelling things.
- Bad news: you can only buy 15. Because they likely know that some people (read: me) would go nuts on this deal, you’re limited to getting 15 candles in total in the sale today. Of course, there’s nothing stopping you from buying 15 in one store and then going to another location for another 15. There’s also nothing stopping you from buying in person and online. I mean, you know, if you really love candles.
- There are too many good scents to choose from. It’s hard to know which to pick, really. There’s Santa’s Workshop, Tree Farm, Merry Cookie, Winter Candy Apple, Unicorn Sprinkles, Ski Lodge… the list goes on and on. Frankly, there are way more than 15 I’d want, so I guess I’ll have to whittle down my choices and be satisfied with what I can get.
- If you want to beat the crowd, I recommend shopping online. This way, you don’t even have to get out of your pajamas if you don’t want to. Plus, you don’t have to deal with pushy people who won’t get out of your way when you’re just trying to inhale the glorious smell of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.