Bean bag chairs may seem like a distant part of your childhood but they don’t have to be! They’re super comfortable, inexpensive (especially in comparison to proper couches and armchairs), and if you happen to get the CordaRoy bean bag chair, they can also double as beds!
- It unfolds to become a queen size bed. Or a full or even king size bed, depending on which size you buy. You just unzip the bean bag chair, pull out the mattress within the cover, and lay it out and you’re good to go! Putting it back together again is just as easy—fold the mattress like a taco, stuff it back in the cover, zip, and voila.
- It’s actually full of super comfy foam, which means no chance of leaking beans. Who remembers having a bean bag chair split when you were a kid and the beans spilling all over the floor? No chance of that here since the CordaRoy is full of really comfy foam that’s bound to give you a decent night of sleep.
- The cover is washable, which is always a good thing. Especially if you have pets, since no doubt they’ll want to lounge all over something so cozy and comfy. Just toss it in the washing machine and it’ll be as good as new.
- It comes in a variety of colors. You can grab a CordaRoy bean bag chair in khaki, navy, pink, purple, red, and royal blue, so regardless of what your decor is like, you can find one to match. You could even get more than one in different colors if that’s your thing.
- It’s great for when you want to have an impromptu sleepover. If you don’t own an air mattress and don’t have a ton of room to store one, you can always use one of these chairs to double up as a sleeping place for when you and your BFF get too drunk and full of pizza to move or when you veg out in front of the TV with some Netflix and can’t be bothered to move to your bed.
- It was on Shark Tank, so you know it’s good. Enough said.