Ben & Jerry’s are known for making some pretty delicious flavors of ice cream, but they occasionally outdo themselves with a creation so delicious that you’ll want to eat it for all three meals a day. Hopefully you have enough willpower not to do that, but no guarantees with their new limited edition Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor that’s around just in time for fall!
- Pumpkin cheesecake in ice cream form? Yes, please. Ben & Jerry’s knows the way to my heart here. The container describes it as “pumpkin cheesecake ice cream with a graham cracker swirl” and it’s the graham cracker that’s really going to take things to the next level. It just sounds so good!
- This isn’t the first time this flavor has been around. Funny enough, Ben & Jerry’s released Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream back in 2007 for the first time, but it’s been gone for a whole 13 years and is finally making a comeback. Frankly, it’s about time!
- Sadly, this flavor is only for those in the US. While you can get Ben & Jerry’s delicious ice cream in a whopping 34 countries around the world, Pumpkin Cheesecake is an American exclusive. That means if you don’t live in the States, you’re sadly out of luck on this one. Boo!
- Nothing says fall like pumpkins! “The Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor is a perfect comfort food. It’s like a warm blanket on a cool autumn day, with falling leaves and the crisp smell of fall,” said Eric Fredette, the developer of this delicious flavor. Couldn’t agree more!
- It’s available in grocery stores nationwide. However, since it’s a limited batch, it won’t be available everywhere. Don’t despair if you can’t find it closeby, however. The Ben & Jerry’s website has a product locator so you can find your nearest stockist right here. Good luck and bon appetit! It’s gonna be delicious.