Your best friend is someone you can count on through thick and thin. She’s not just a pal, she’s more like a sister, and she’s someone you would do anything for, even bury a dead body, right? Well, sorta. True crime fanatics, podcast hosts, and sisters Kelli and Amelia decided to take their love of the genre to the next level by staging a themed photoshoot in which they bury a body in a tarp in the woods, then crack open a bottle of wine in celebration. Sounds like a party!
Scroll down to see more of these amazing photos!
Kelli and Amelia really love true crime. So much so that they host Uncorked Crime, a podcast available to stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and anywhere else you can listen to podcasts. Every Monday, they release a new episode in which they discuss their favorite true crime stories from murders, mysteries, and hauntings. It’s super entertaining!
If you can’t bury a body with your sister, who can you count on? While they’re clear to point out that no actual people were harmed in the shooting of these pictures (duh!), it is a creative nod to the genre and a whole lot of fun. Now they’ll have these photos to look back on and commemorate the podcast in the future.
This might be a good idea for something to try with your BFF! Think about it – Halloween is a few months away and this would be a great idea for something fun to do with your friends to celebrate the best holiday ever. You’ve got time to plan ahead, so get it going!
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!