It’s only in the past couple of years that I’ve started to get into beer. I never used to like it, but I guess my tastebuds changed or something because now I can’t get enough of the stuff. I can’t say that I’ve ever struggled with holding my bottle or can when drinking it, but I also can’t say that I don’t love the idea of the BevBuckle to hold my beer for me when I’d rather be doing anything else.
If these seem familiar, you’re not wrong… BevBuckle was featured on Shark Tank, which is where some of the best inventions soar to popularity. Thankfully, they’re not just a theoretical product – you can actually buy them today.
It’s a pretty cool concept. The BevBuckle may look like a regular belt buckle at first, but once you fold down the front cover, it soon becomes a holder for your favorite IPA (or whatever other beer you prefer drinking, of course).
It comes in 11 different designs. Whether you (or the belt-wearing, beer-drinking person in your life) wants an American flag buckle, a star, a shamrock, a cross, a fish, or any other number of designs, the BevBuckle is here to hook you up with what you want. They offer 11 designs so they basically cater to everyone.
They’re made in the USA. If you like to support local manufacturing, you may care to know that the BevBuckle is made in the US. The product is also lead-free, if that’s something that matters to you.
For less than $30, BevBuckle makes a pretty sweet Christmas gift. If you have someone in your life who loves beer and wears belts and would love one of these, it’d be an amazing gift to give them this holiday season. If not, you can always buy one for yourself. Duh, it’s self-care.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!