There’s nothing like a film about badass women kicking ass and taking names… Big Bad Wolves is a short film that follows four teenage BFFs in New York who, as a result of a friend’s recent sexual assault, become a violent, vigilante girl gang determined to take down the patriarchy. Set in hyper-real NYC, the film is a cross between ‘Now and Then’ and ‘Kill Bill’ and we think it sounds pretty awesome.
All that said, this dark, irreverent, funny, and all-around amazing film won’t get made without your help. The creators need to raise $35,000 to make it happen and they’ve launched a Kickstarter to get there. They’re close to hitting their goal but they need your support. Head over to Kickstarter to support this incredible project and help bring it to life!
And, if the plot wasn’t enough to pull you in, please take note that Big Bad Wolves was also written by women and has an all-female creative team. What’s not to love?
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!