There’s nothing like a film about badass women kicking ass and taking names… Big Bad Wolves is a short film that follows four teenage BFFs in New York who, as a result of a friend’s recent sexual assault, become a violent, vigilante girl gang determined to take down the patriarchy. Set in hyper-real NYC, the film is a cross between ‘Now and Then’ and ‘Kill Bill’ and we think it sounds pretty awesome.
All that said, this dark, irreverent, funny, and all-around amazing film won’t get made without your help. The creators need to raise $35,000 to make it happen and they’ve launched a Kickstarter to get there. They’re close to hitting their goal but they need your support. Head over to Kickstarter to support this incredible project and help bring it to life!
And, if the plot wasn’t enough to pull you in, please take note that Big Bad Wolves was also written by women and has an all-female creative team. What’s not to love?
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!