If you love Christmas and you also enjoy a nice drink or two, you’re going to love this idea from Lakes Distillery in England: booze-filled Christmas ornaments. Have you ever heard of anything better in your life? I didn’t think so.
It’s exactly what it sounds like. Little glass Christmas baubles are filled with your spirit of choice, be that whiskey, vodka, or gin. They make for really unique Christmas decorations but also really delicious ones too, since you can enjoy a fine drink while you soak up the holiday spirit.
Warning: they’re not cheap. Each ornament costs about £20 (about $26), and then you have to pay for international shipping on top of it and pray to God your package doesn’t get smashed up in transit. It’s a bit risky, to be sure, so it might be better to make your own.
Making your own is cheaper and easier. Thanks to Amazon, you can grab a 12-pack of fillable ornaments and then buy whatever alcohol you’d like and fill up your tree that way. Not only is it cheaper, but you can make as many as you want because of it. Just get a few bottles of your favorite hard liquor and get pouring!
They’re food-safe and shatter-proof. Because the Amazon ornaments aren’t made of glass, it’s not the end of the world if one happens to fall off the edge of your tree. There won’t be any major disasters because you can just pick it up off the floor and start swigging. Whatever makes the holidays less stressful is alright by me!
Note that Bolde occasionally uses affiliate links, which means we could earn a small percentage of sales made from the links we provide. We use this to continue providing you with great content, so we appreciate your help!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!