Milkshakes are a diner staple. Whether you’re ordering a burger and fries or chicken fingers and onion rings, nothing washes it down better than a shake. Firebox has taken that classic drink to the next level by putting a boozy twist on it, offering up an alcoholic milkshake liqueur* that’s ready to drink right from the bottle. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?
- These boozy milkshakes come in three delicious flavors. You can get alcoholic milkshakes in Strawberry, Chocolate, and Banana flavors. The only flavor I feel like I’d like is vanilla, but I guess that’s because I’m boring. These three flavors are total classics and offer a little something for everyone.
- There are so many ways to enjoy them. According to Firebox, these boozy milkshakes can not only be swigged straight from the bottle but you can also mix them into some seriously unique cocktails. “Perfectly blended with a hard dose of cream liqueur goodness, this tasty trio of dairy-filled delights can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, in a shot or as the pivotal ingredient of some creamy cocktails,” the description reads.
- Frankly, I’d just enjoy them as a classic milkshake. Pop some into a blender with some ice and maybe a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’re golden. With the chocolate being described as “luxuriously creamy chocolate, with sweet notes of decadent vanilla and a sophisticated alcohol kick” and the strawberry being “velvety in texture with candied, fruity strawberry notes and a bold vanilla finish,” the only problem is which to have first. Plus, don’t forget the banana, which is “rich banana flavor perfectly balanced with vanilla and a blended dose of cream liqueur goodness.” Ugh, I’m torn!
- For a limited time only, it’s available for £15.99. Sadly, these boozy milkshakes only ship to the UK, but if you live there, you’re in luck. You can grab a bottle for £15.99 for now, but you’ll have to act quickly. After the introductory offer, that price will rise to £19.99. If you love a bargain like me, you’ll want to get buying soon. Get yours HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!