It might be a while before you’re able to travel/hit up your dream vacation again, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bring a little of the trip home to you this summer, right? The first place to start is with your poolside/back yard/couch drink of choice, and this boozy pineapple whip fits the bill perfectly. Not only that, but it only requires a few ingredients and tastes absolutely delicious.
- It’s almost like being at Disneyland/Disney World. Their pineapple whip is pretty legendary and a must-buy whenever you’re at the theme park. Due to the alcohol in this version, this is obviously for adults only, but it will definitely remind you of the most magical place on earth for sure.
- It’s also like lounging on the beach in some gorgeous location. If you’ve never been to a Disney park but you do hit up some seriously fruity cocktails when on vacation in Mexico, the Caribbean, or anywhere else, this boozy version of the pineapple whip is also perfect for that. In other words, it’s a pretty versatile cocktail.
- Time to head to the grocery store! The ingredients list is short but important. The next time you head to the store, pick up a bag of frozen pineapple chunks, a can of coconut milk, a bottle of coconut rum or pineapple rum, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and some Maraschino cherries or fresh pineapple slices for garnish.
- Putting it together is the easiest part. You literally throw every ingredient besides the garnish into a blender so it gets nice and thick and creamy. Then you pour it into glasses, add your cherries or pineapple slices, and voila: boozy pineapple whip. Could it be any simpler?
- The recipe makes 3 servings, so think ahead. You might want to drink them all on your own, so if you plan on sharing (or you know you have to), you’ll probably want to double or even triple the recipe. Trust me, you won’t regret it. Get the full recipe at Delish HERE.