Everyone knows that the best part of brunch is the booze. Sure, eggs and bacon or avocado toast are fine and well, but I’m trying to start my weekend right by getting a bit of a buzz before noon here! I always hit up places with bottomless mimosas, and now I can enjoy that same perk at home with this bottomless mimosa glass* that I’m so sad I never knew about sooner.
It holds eight servings of mimosas in one. No one just has one mimosa when they go to brunch. It just doesn’t happen. Sure, maybe you don’t have eight because you feel a little embarrassed asking the waiter/waitress to keep refilling your glass, but you probably would if you could, right? Well, now you can.
This bottomless mimosa glass truly is bottomless. Even if you do end up drinking the whole thing — and let’s be clear, you have my respect here if you manage it! — it will definitely take you a while. But that’s fine! You have all afternoon. Take your time and enjoy it, ladies and gents!
It’s made of real glass so you know it’s quality. Instead of making it out of plastic, BigMouth Inc., the company behind the bottomless mimosa glass (and the bottomless margarita glass too, for that matter) have made it out of high-quality glass. That elevates it from a novelty product to something a little more glassy (or at least gift-worthy), which is awesome.
The reviews are in: this thing is awesome. All of the reviews on Amazon rave about this glass, saying that it’s well-made and a lot of fun to boot. Some people gave it as a gift while others got one for themselves. Regardless of the recipient, they were all really pleased with their purchase, so that’s encouraging.
You can get your own bottomless mimosa glass on Amazon for $21.80. Shipping is free and it can be with you in time for the weekend. What’s not to love? Order yours HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!