You’re in a sex drought. Regardless if you’re single or in a long-term relationship, it just happens and it sucks. At this point, going out with the girls is getting uncomfortable because your friends are either gushing about their wild sex lives with their boyfriends, or somehow never seem to leave the bar without at least three guys drooling over them. Your friends are hot, sure, but so are you. So what are you doing wrong?
It probably has nothing to do with your appearance and everything to do with your attitude. When you exude sensuality and confidence, steamy sex is sure to follow. If you aren’t getting screwed like you need to be, here are some fatal mistakes you’re likely making.
- You’re not comfortable naked. If you don’t love your body, how can you expect anyone else to? No matter what you’re rocking under those clothes, take them off with confidence. Men are thinking about one thing when you strip, and it’s not your cellulite. Don’t ruin the mood by acting self-conscious.
- You’re the loudest one in the room. It’s okay to feel yourself, but you don’t need to be obnoxious to get attention. You may think you’re being funny, but you’re really just being unattractive. You don’t need to be meek and hide away, but you don’t need to take over the entire room.
- You’re a follower. Whether you’re with your boyfriend or some rando that just bought you a drink, do not follow him around! No guy likes a girl who can’t make new friends or have fun on their own. Hit the dance floor with your girls and catch his eye from across the room. He’ll want to rip of your clothes right then and there.
- You’re a servant. As much as a man might think he wants a girl that agrees with everything he says and does anything he asks, it’s just not attractive. Nothing’s sexier than a woman that can think for herself and does her own thing.
- You never let loose. Being uptight in the bedroom is never sexy. Ever. Get on top, try new things, ask him what he wants. Most likely you will get exactly what you need in return.
- You’re 50 shades of problems. Sex doesn’t mean commitment, but guys usually don’t have sex with people they don’t want to be around at all. If you project yourself as angry, broken, and depressed, no one will want to touch you or your problems with a 10-foot pole.
- You’re not approachable. Just because you’re attractive doesn’t mean you’re approachable. You can be the baddest girl in the room, but if your body language is saying “I’m too good for you,” no one will come near you.
- Everyone falls short of your expectations. It’s okay to have values and standards, but if you set your expectations too high, you may be writing people off without even giving them a chance. You may be looking for tall, blonde, and tan, but it’s okay to give strong, dark, and handsome a chance every once and a while. He may end up surprising you.