Wedding bouquets are a big deal. After all, they’re arrangements that will mark one of the most important days in your life, so you want them to be perfect. Whatever your favorite flower is, there’s bound to be a bouquet out there for you. But what if you wanted something a little more unique? A little more edible? Cotton candy is the answer.
The idea comes from a genius named Faheema Chaudhury. She’s also the owner of the crafts brand Unicorn Crafts, a cool brand that offers lots of adorable clothing, accessories, and more. She’s a massive cotton candy lover and when it was time for her to say “I do,” she decided she wanted the sugary treat to be part of her big occasion. Thanks to Instagram, the trend has picked up steam, which is pretty awesome.
Flowers are expensive. This is probably the biggest perk of switching out your flowers for cotton candy. Wedding bouquets, depending on how big they are and which flowers you’re including, can be expensive—as in, up to hundreds of dollars. Considering that the average American wedding costs upwards of $30,000, cutting costs wherever you can is a good thing.
You could even extend the cotton candy fun to your reception. If you really love cotton candy and want your guests to share in the diabetes-inducing fun, you could always have cotton candy served at your reception too. Cotton candy machines are cheap, easy to operate, and a lot of interactive fun, so that’s always a good idea too.
It’s way more memorable than a standard bouquet. Flowers are beautiful and you can never go wrong with a classic bouquet, but if you’re really trying to create a day to remember, what better way to do it than by switching up the standard for the unexpected? Not only will it be something you and your guests will never forget, you’ll also be able to eat the leftovers. That sounds like a win-win situation to me.
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!