You’ve probably heard it a million times but I feel like it needs to be said a million more: you MUST wear sunscreen. It doesn’t matter if you’re only going out for 20 minutes or it’s not even sunny—your skin must be protected against skin cancer and broad-spectrum SPF is the way to do it. However, while bottles of liquid sunscreen can be cumbersome to carry around, this brush-on SPF 30 sunscreen is just what you need.
It couldn’t be simpler to use. It’s a twist to dispense SPF formula that you literally just brush on as if you were doing your makeup. This means it’s mess-free and also won’t leave you with the white cast that many sunscreens do but it still offers you considerable protection from UVA and UVB rays.
It’s easy to reapply on the go. Because this SPF can be worn under or on top of makeup and the brush itself is so portable, you can pop this in your bag and reapply throughout the day. That’s not always possible with liquid sunscreens, which makes this idea even better.
The formula is all-natural. Sometimes the words “all-natural” are frustrating because who knows what they even mean? In the case of this brush-on sunscreen, that means it’s vegan-friendly as well as being free of parabens, PABA, and phthalates. Not only that, but it’s safe for kids and people with sensitive skin.
Keep in mind, you may need a higher SPF depending on your skin tone and type. SPF 30 offers a respectable amount of coverage, but note that some people may require an SPF 50 or need to reapply more often than others. This is down to your particular skin type and shade, but it’s something to be aware of.
The reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Of the 466 amazon reviews, 67% are at least 4-star, which is pretty impressive. The important thing to remember is that everyone is different and what we like and what our bodies respond to will also be different. What works for you might not work for someone else and vice versa. However, I feel like this is a product with real application and totally worth a try.
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!