If you love cuddly toys and you’re crazy for Christmas, I’ve got just the thing for you. Build-a-Bear just released its new Grinch collection just in time for the holidays and it’s so cute, your heart will grow three sizes. After all, nothing says Christmas quite like The Grinch, right?
Build-a-Bear’s Grinch collection has something for everyone. In addition to a stuffed toy of the Grinch himself (complete with Santa Claus costume), you can also grab one of their classic bears or rabbits and dress them in Grinch clothing like hoodies and t-shirts. How adorable is that?!
The collection is online-only. Build-a-Bear is releasing the Grinch collection exclusively online, meaning you won’t be able to pick up any of the items in-store. You’ll need to order on the website, which is fine be me since I love waiting for packages every day anyway!
Your basic Grinch bear goes for $29. However, there are a number of special upgrades you can add like a voice box (definitely have to have his catchphrases) and Santa suit. If you’re going to go for it, you might as well REALLY go for it!
These would make great gifts for the Grinch-lover in your life. It’s fun, adorable, and seasonal. What else could you ask for?
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!