If there’s one character pretty much everyone remembers loving during their childhood, it’s Winnie the Pooh. The chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff was full of love and laughter and is a beloved figure even for kids today, which is why Build-A-Bear has brought back their Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy to delight old and young fans alike.
- Build-a-Bear first released Winnie the Pooh in 2019. The toy was initially released during summer 2019 and proved so popular that it sold out quickly. Thankfully, people who missed out the first time around will get another chance to get their hands on this cuddly little toy because the shop has brought them back for another round!
- You get more than just the bear. Winnie the Pooh actually comes as a Build-A-Bear bundle and includes his little “Pooh” t-shirt and a stuffed jar of honey, because what would he be without his sweet snack? Plus, why would you want a naked Pooh without all his accessories? That’s silly!
- Best of all, he talks! With just a little squeeze of one of his paws, Winnie the Pooh comes to life with some of his most classic phrases. He says things like “Oh, hello, I’m Pooh!” and of course “Oh, bother!” Plus, “I’m rumbly in my tumbly – time for something sweet!” and “Is there honey in that pot?” and “Think, think, think!” Ugh, Build-A-Bear has thought of everything!
- Winnie the Pooh comes with a birth certificate too. Like all Build-A-Bear creations, Pooh comes in a “Cub Condo” cardboard display box and he has a birth certificate too so you or whoever you give him to can fill it out and commemorate the special day this sweet toy came into their life.
- It’s probably going to sell out again quickly, so get it while you can. The Winnie the Pooh bundle is available at Build-A-Bear for $50.75 and can be bought on the company’s website HERE.