If you’ve been considering adopting or even fostering a dog in need, now may be the time! Not only are animals in even more need considering the current health crisis, but now there’s an added perk to getting a new furry friend in your life: Busch is offering nearly a three-month supply of beer for free if you do adopt or foster!
- Many shelters around the country are closing. Because of the current situation, pretty much everything is closing down. While the staff at animal rescues need to remain safe by staying home, the animals in the facilities still need to be taken care of. This is why fostering or even adopting is even more important at the moment.
- Busch is giving you TONS of beer for doing a good deed. Frankly, adopting a dog is a win in and of itself because you get a loyal companion for years. However, if you need more convincing, why not add in some free beer? “Busch is bringing two of your favorite things, beer, and dogs, together for a great cause,” the company said in a statement. “Anyone who fosters or adopts a dog through MARS will receive a fresh, 3-month supply of crisp, cold Busch beer.”
- You won’t get the actual beer but a gift card. Instead of delivering cases of beer to your door, Busch will give out $100 gift cards for you to buy the beer yourself. However, that should be enough to get you quite a few cases of the stuff to drink while you’re self-isolating and hanging out with your new BFF.
- There are only 500 gift cards available. The offer only applies to the first 500 people who are actually approved to adopt or foster a dog and complete the process, so it’s not an unlimited offer, unfortunately, Nevertheless, it seems pretty awesome to get something extra for free, so thanks for the free beer, Busch.
- This only applies to dogs fostered or adopted at the Midwest Animal Rescue & Services. Based in Minnesota, the animal rescue facility fosters and adopts out dogs and cats that are desperate to find their forever homes. Busch is based in the midwest, so it makes sense that they’d select a local nonprofit to work with on this.
- Busch has even donated money to the shelter as well. They gave $25,000 to the same shelter to help them as they continue to help dogs and cats in need. See, they’re not just a beer company. Pretty cool, right?
- So how can you adopt? You just need to fill out an application on the shelter’s website and mark Busch as a referral. As long as your adoption or fostering application is approved by April 22 and you’re one of the first 500 to do so, you’re golden. Free Busch beer is yours!