Remember spending long summer days eating Push-Up pops as a kid? Well, now you can relive some of your favorite childhood memories in a very adult way thanks to Buzz Pop Cocktails, a company that has made boozy push-up pops in a variety of flavors to get you through the warmer months. The only problem is trying to decide which to eat first!
- They’re actually really healthy. In addition to being 100% natural, Buzz Pop Cocktails prides itself on providing products that are gluten-free, fat-free, vegan, kosher, and under 100 calories. Not only that, but there are no artificial colors or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup! Those are some pretty great features for such a delicious-tasting product.
- They do so many delicious flavors. There are no basic cocktails here. Buzz Pop Cocktails is doing everything from Moscow Mule, Southern Belle, Caribbean Breeze, and Chocolate Raspberry Sorbeto to Mango Passion Fruit, Blueberry Mojo, and many more. Southern Belle is made with bourbon whiskey, sweet tea, peaches, and lemon and Chocolate Raspberry Sorbetto has bourbon with dark Belgian chocolate and raspberries, just for starters. They all sound incredible!
- They pack a seriously alcoholic punch. Just one Buzz Pop Cocktail pop has 15% ABV, meaning just a few of them will give you a nice, well, buzz. It’s like two treats in one: dessert and a cocktail, and it’s hard to think of anything better than that.
- These would be perfect for parties. When summer comes and you invite all of your friends over for a backyard BBQ, imagine spoiling your guests with a cooler full of these babies! You’ll basically be the best party host ever.
- You can use the store locator on the website to find yours. Buzz Pop Cocktails may be a Florida-based company but they sell their products nationwide. The locator on the website will let you know the nearest place to find them in your area.