There’s no dessert or coffee drink that a dollop of whipped cream can’t improve, but this Christmas, things are getting a whole lot better. Why’s that? Well, Cardi B is releasing her own vodka-infused non-dairy whipped cream just in time for the holidays. There’s no limit to what you can add this stuff to!
They’re called Whipshots and they come in three flavors. Starco Brands worked with the rapper to come up with Whipshots, the non-dairy cream topping that has actual vodka in it. Better yet, there are three different flavors so there’s something for everyone: Vanilla, Caramel, and Mocha.
It’s meant to be a luxury product that’s still a whole lot of fun. The company said in a statement to Thrillist that working with Cardi B on the project was a no-brainer given her “iconic sense of playfulness, style, and entrepreneurial prowess” which she lent to “the creative direction of the brand.” They added: “Unlike any other spirit on the market, Whipshots combines luxury and indulgence with unmatched flavor to create a boozy whipped cream that’s as fun and flirtatious as its consumers.”
The official release isn’t until next year. Whipshots will start appearing in stores from early 2022 at retailers nationwide. The 50mL bottles will go for $5.99 but if you need just a bit more, you can grab a 375 mL bottle for $19.99.
If you’re desperate to try it now, Starco Brands is releasing 500 cans early. You’ll have to head to Whipshots.com between December 1 and December 31 to be in with a chance to get one, though. Be quick!
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!