It may be nearly 30 years since Hocus Pocus was released, but it’s safe to say that the Disney movie is more popular than ever! Original fans nostalgic for the early ’90s as well as a whole new generation that’s just seeing it for the first time are all loving the spooky goodness. That means finding stuff related to the movie, like Carvel’s new Hocus Pocus shakes inspired by none other than the Sanderson sisters. They look so good!
Each of Carvel’s Hocus Pocus shakes offers something different. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to ice cream, so it only makes sense that each of the shakes offers something totally unique (and something that makes sense for the Sanderson sister it’s based on). That being said, they all sound pretty delicious to me!
First up, it’s Winnie’s Glorious Cake Batter Shake. This one features a base of Carvel’s cake batter ice cream that’s then blended and topped with whipped cream and orange sprinkles. Totally spooky!
Next, there’s Sarah’s Chilling Churro Shake. This one is exactly what it sounds like: Carvel’s Churro Crunchies and their cinnamon sugar churro ice cream. This one gets topped with whipped cream again, but it’s got yellow sprinkles instead of orange.
Finally, there’s Mary’s Divine Cookies & Cream Shake. Perhaps the yummiest-sounding of all, this is a blend of Carvel’s classic vanilla soft-serve as well as cookies and cream pieces. There’s whipped cream on this one as well, along with violent sprinkles.
Carvel’s Hocus Pocus shakes are available now. However, you’ll have to be quick as Carvel’s Hocus Pocus shakes are only around until October 31. And there’s a bonus: not only are the treats tasty enough on their own, but they’re each served in a 31 Nights of Halloween x Hocus Pocus cup and come with one of three spoons that look like one of the Sanderson sisters. How cool is that?!
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!