With everything going on in the world at the moment, now is not the time to be worried about your weight. Sure, you want to eat well and stay healthy, but so what if you’re snacking more often than usual? How could you not when things like Chex Mix Spicy Dill Pickle exist?
- Pickle lovers rejoice! Dill pickles are having a moment and for good reason. They’re salty, slightly bitter, and just a total pleasure to eat in whatever form they come in. It’s no wonder that snack brands from SlimJim to Pringles have released products with the flavor. Chex Mix’s Spicy Dill Pickle flavor is in good company and is long overdue.
- Apparently it’s been out for a while now… It’s hard to believe that this flavor was actually released in late summer 2019. Uh, since when? I definitely haven’t seen it or I would have bought every bag that was in stock! However, now that we know about it, we can get out there and grab some accordingly.
- It’s dill pickles like you haven’t experienced them before. Chex Mix didn’t want to go with a standard pickle flavor here. Instead, they turned it on its head by adding a whole load of heat, hence the whole “spicy” bit.
- There are all the Chex Mix pieces you know and love here. In addition to having that delicious spicy dill pickle flavor, you also get a mix of crackers, mini breadsticks, and pretzels for a variety of shapes and crispy textures. It’s the perfect combination for savory snack lovers everywhere and I’m totally sold.
- You can find them pretty much anywhere, thank goodness. You can grab Chex Mix Spicy Dill Pickle in 8-pack boxes of 4.25-oz. bags at the likes of Walmart, Target, and pretty much everywhere else snacks are sold. What are you waiting for?