Spending your summer days poolside is guaranteed to be a solid time already, so adding in some extra fun while you’re in the water is just the cherry on top. You could float around lazily on a light-up swan, which is pretty relaxing, or you could get your friends together to ride these chicken fight pool floats so you can wrestle ’til the death… or, you know, until someone falls off.
You get two unique chicken floats in one order. You get a white chicken complete with band-aids (presumably from past fights, lolz) as well as an orange and white striped chicken who also looks like he’s been battered a bit. Which chicken you and your battling adversary choose is up to you—as is the ability to lead your chicken to victory.
These chickens are HUGE. While anyone from age 3+ can have a chicken fight, they’re big enough to support adults too. Each chicken is nearly five feet long and can hold up to 250 pounds, so basically anyone can join in on the chickeny goodness.
They’re sturdy and will last for years. The chicken fight floats are made of heavy-duty PVC, meaning they should be tear and rip-resistant and will be part of your pool toy closet for years to come. That being said, if one does happen to get a rip, a quick patch kit will get you back on the water in just a few minutes.
It’s a totally unique party game. How many people do you know who have inflatable chickens to wrestle on in their pool? Probably not many. In fact, you probably don’t know anyone with them. They’ll totally make your next summer party memorable. You can even take them with you to someone else’s party. You’re guaranteed to be the star of the show.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!