Spending your summer days poolside is guaranteed to be a solid time already, so adding in some extra fun while you’re in the water is just the cherry on top. You could float around lazily on a light-up swan, which is pretty relaxing, or you could get your friends together to ride these chicken fight pool floats so you can wrestle ’til the death… or, you know, until someone falls off.
You get two unique chicken floats in one order. You get a white chicken complete with band-aids (presumably from past fights, lolz) as well as an orange and white striped chicken who also looks like he’s been battered a bit. Which chicken you and your battling adversary choose is up to you—as is the ability to lead your chicken to victory.
These chickens are HUGE. While anyone from age 3+ can have a chicken fight, they’re big enough to support adults too. Each chicken is nearly five feet long and can hold up to 250 pounds, so basically anyone can join in on the chickeny goodness.
They’re sturdy and will last for years. The chicken fight floats are made of heavy-duty PVC, meaning they should be tear and rip-resistant and will be part of your pool toy closet for years to come. That being said, if one does happen to get a rip, a quick patch kit will get you back on the water in just a few minutes.
It’s a totally unique party game. How many people do you know who have inflatable chickens to wrestle on in their pool? Probably not many. In fact, you probably don’t know anyone with them. They’ll totally make your next summer party memorable. You can even take them with you to someone else’s party. You’re guaranteed to be the star of the show.
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!