Going out on a date can be fun. Hell, it can be AMAZING, especially if you find a guy you really like and who likes you back. But how often does a date actually go well? How often are you disappointed in the outcome, embarrassed by something you did or said, or completely stressed out from the anticipation and worrying about what to wear or what to say?
If dating scares you or you’re just plain tired of looking for the right guy (or even a decent guy), why not choose to spend the night with you instead of some douchebag.
- There’s no one to disappoint.Do you feel like going out tonight or staying in? Since you’re with yourself, you get to do whatever the hell you want without having to worry about someone else’s ideal plans. You can either get your favorite take-out, or go dine solo and catch a movie.
- There’s no one to impress.How much time do women spend getting ready to go out with a guy? There’s the shower, the makeup, the hair, the outfit, not to mention the time we spend beforehand looking for the outfit, hairstyle, makeup, etc. If there’s no date, there’s no need to impress, because you already know how good you look in the morning.
- There’s no pressure.If you’ve been single and going out on dates for a while, it’s likely your friends and family are constantly asking about how your most recent date went, and it can get really depressing to keep having to say that nothing good came out of it. That’s why tonight you can eliminate the pressure of finding a guy by chilling with good old you.
- There’s no possibility for something to go wrong.And by wrong, I mean you won’t be caught in a situation where you’ll be too drunk to get home, lose your phone (for the third time), or wind up sleeping with someone and getting pregnant (hey, it happens). No date means no potential screw up, so tomorrow morning you know you’ll be in the clear.
- There’s no need to lie.When you’re still dating someone and getting to know them, you’ll be asking each other a bunch of questions, like what you like to do in your free time and any skills you have. For a lot of women, they tend to lie about their interests to seem cooler and to have more in common with a dude, or they pretend to know more about something than they actually do (computers and hiking, anyone?). This also leads to increased pressure, and you don’t want to be caught red-handed in the future.
- You WILL orgasm.The thought of sleeping with a guy always makes us wonder if he’ll be any good and actually take the time to take care of us. Well, if you’re with yourself tonight, rest assured, you’ll be able to come. You can also have it any way you want: steamy bath, candles, on the table, on the floor, on the bed with rose petals, doesn’t matter. Do whatever the hell you want because you’re in charge.
- You know yourself better than anyone else.If you want to truly have a good time tonight, without question, choose yourself, because you know exactly what you like. You know your favorite restaurant and favorite foods, what music you like best, favorite series on Netflix, how to get yourself off, etc. Why not treat yourself to a good time instead of relying on a guy?