Self-isolation may be necessary, but it’s not exactly good for our health. Between the lack of exercise and all those quarantine snacks, I feel like a lot of us are going to pack on a few pounds by the time this is all over. It doesn’t have to be that way, though—especially not when Chris Hemsworth is offering free online workout classes.
View this post on Instagram
- He’s been doing these classes for awhile now. Chris Hemsworth isn’t new to online workout classes. In fact, he’s had his online fitness and meal plan service Centrfit for awhile now. The only difference is that while the service usually requires a subscription, Chris’s classes are now free for six weeks!
- Hemsworth wanted to make fitness “accessible for all.” As he explained in an Instagram video post, “During this period of self-isolation and uncertainty, I am offering six weeks of my health and fitness program @Centrfit for FREE! Centr was founded to make health and happiness accessible to all, and I hope that this will make that access even easier during the current global health crisis.” How generous!
- The free trial is only available until March 31. While Chris Hemsworth’s workout classes are free for six weeks, that’s only if you sign up for the free Centrfit trial by March 31. After that, you’re SOL and won’t get to take advantage of this offer.
- Is it wrong that I kinda just want to watch? I don’t know about you, but some days I can’t be bothered with working out. What I can be bothered with, however, is watching Chris Hemsworth work out. I suppose six weeks of an occasionally shirtless but always muscled actor getting sweaty is worth signing up on its own!
- You will have to pay… eventually. After the six-week trial is over, you’ll have to pay $16 AUD a month for the service if you decide you like it. However, the six weeks you get for free may be enough to tide you over until you can (hopefully) get back to the gym. If you do decide you like the app and find it helpful, just keep on subscribing!